NAPLAN Online networks
Queensland DoE OnePortal page (department login required)
Queensland DoE NAPLAN Online Network (department login required)
- Queensland independent schools are provided with news and updates and access to a wide range of resources to support their plans to transition via
ISQ portal (ISQ login required).
- ISQ offers independent schools an online STEM community of practice, including STEM professional learning. Please contact
ISQ for more information on (07) 3228 1578.
These posters are designed to foster professional conversations about NAPLAN Online topics and key messages. School leaders might consider using them in staff meetings, workshops and presentations as ice breakers or with other group strategies, such as round robins, four corners and 3-2-1s.
Don't get caught NAPping ... move online (JPG, 148KB)
- Which whole-school approaches work successfully for us now?
- How can we build on the success of these approaches?
- What are our focus areas and priorities?
IT's just good pedagogy (JPG, 770KB)
- How does our school support the effective use of ICT in teaching and learning?
- Which programs do we have in place that effectively teach students to use ICT in the curriculum?
- Are there opportunities to strengthen reading and digital text composition in our curriculum programs?
I use ICT to ... so I prefer NAPLAN Online (JPG, 897KB)
- If our students undertook NAPLAN Online today, would they be confident in completing the tests?
- What evidence supports our thinking?
- How might online assessment be used in our curriculum programs?
eBooks and eJournals
digital libraries (department login required) to gain access to professional learning resources and student eBooks for learning.
Use online assessment systems to support assessment priorities. The following two assessment systems are available to use within existing lessons.
eLearn Blackboard (department login required)
eLearn is the department’s learning management system. It provides a comprehensive assessment toolkit, including a gradebook, Respondus and Studymate.
Use this national assessment practice system to support your curriculum delivery.
Online coaching modules (department login required)
The five self-paced online coaching modules develop effective pedagogical practice and strengthen teacher content knowledge in priority areas. This resource is also available in
STEM hub for schools (department login required)
Creating a culture of high achievement in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education by building teacher capability, lifting student achievement and increasing student participation.
Three Point Plan
Use this plan to develop a whole-school approach to transitioning to NAPLAN Online.